How business is conducted has seen some significant changes because of digitalization and the advent of online marketing. Long gone are the days when you had to rely on newspapers, flyer campaigns, or radios to advertise your product. Now, you can focus on your target audience and look at their habits using various analytics software. You can select who to hit, when, and how and continue with your marketing campaign with extreme precision, which helps reverse engineering your campaign with your starting point also being your end goal, the user. To thrive, businesses have to adapt to developing marketing strategies. Search engine marketing and lead generation are essential in increasing the brand’s visibility and creating the stage for most campaigns that people see these days. Lead Generation is the first step to making a visitor your customer and hence has umpteenth importance. Use one of the best lead generation software tools for online marketing to expand your business.
How to Choose the Best Lead Generation Software Tools for Online Marketing?
One of the most generic and easiest ways to settle upon lead generation software tools is to research thoroughly. This list has some of the best lead generation software tools for online marketing listed, but simply using one of these would not help. You would have to see if it genuinely caters to the needs of your business and if it shares compatibility with it.
10 Best Lead Generation Software Tools for Online Marketing: 2022
Here is a list of some of the best lead generation software tools that can bring in high ROI for your marketing efforts.
1. Sendinblue: Best Email Marketing Software for Lead Generation
Sendinblue helps you get personal with your customers and grow your audience. Sendinblue gives you all your digital marketing tools in just one place. It is the most innovative and most intuitive platform for growing businesses and guides your business with the proper marketing and sales tools. They help you reach the right people, produce the right content, concentrate on essential tasks, and rest on autopilot automation. In addition, they provide constant support round the clock.
- Helps communicate with email marketing, SMS marketing, and instant chats.
- Provides incredible CRM to help build stronger relationships by keeping track of all your customer details in one place.
- Helps save time and boost performance by automating your segmentation and marketing messages.
- Helps create a more targeted visitor experience with dedicated pages for each of your campaigns.
- Help show ads to your website visitors as they browse other websites and bring them back to convert.
Pricing: Their free plan helps you get started with Sendinblue. Their Lite plan is perfect for new marketers and costs Rs. 1510 per month. Their Premium plan is the best solution for Marketing pros and costs Rs. 3895.5 per month. Their Enterprise plan is for marketers who need more, and you would have to contact them to know more.
2. Outreach Plus: Best Lead Generation Software Tool
Outreach plus helps you generate leads, build relationships, and follow up automatically. The powerful email outreach software helps send personalized cold emails that get replies and helps generate leads, build relationships, and follow up automatically. They help automate your omnichannel presence and help you build successful Outreach campaigns and consistently improve your results.
- Helps customize your cold emails and make them look personal, and send outbound sales emails with a personal touch
- Helps identify the best prospect and send them the right email at the right time.
- Helps get more replies from your prospects and automate your follow-ups using customizable templates or create your own in minutes.
- Provides a collection of pre-written messages and helps scale your cold email efforts with a couple of clicks.
Pricing: Their Free Plan is great if you are just getting started with marketing automation. Their Solo pan is suitable for single-user cold email outreach for only $19 per month. Their Multi-User plan is excellent for multi-user growing teams with advanced features and costs $29 per month. Finally, their Agency plan is perfect for agencies with sub-users and unlimited accounts and costs $79 per month.
3. Voila Norbert: Best Email Lead Capture Software Tool
With an up to a 98% success rate, Norbert makes it easy for you to find relevant decision-makers and get personal with them at scale. With their vast database of B2B contacts and companies, your next sale is only a couple of clicks away. They bring you everything you need to start building meaningful relations and make sure you reach only real prospects.
- Helps fill-up your pipeline with qualified leads and get personal with decision-makers.
- Helps build lists and contact persons of interest to build resourceful relationships.
- Helps reach out to blogs, build links, contact authors, and spread your content.
Pricing: Their Valet Plan costs $49 per month, and the Butler plan costs about $99 per month. Their Advisor Plan costs $249 per month. Finally, their Counselor Plan costs $499 each month.
4. Prospect.io: Best Automated Lead Generation Software
The best platform to increase your sales, Prospect.io, is a multichannel sales automation platform that helps increase productivity, starts more conversations, and closes deals. You can integrate it with the tools you use already, and with their 2-way sync integrations, you can focus on your job, not on the processes.
- Help find prospects and organize their information.
- Helps create multi-touch drip campaigns and focus on what matters.
- With their reporting, you can make informed decisions.
- With automation, you would have to spend less time on repetitive tasks.
- You can find anyone’s email id in seconds.
Pricing: Their Essential Plan costs $89 per month and an additional $29 per month for every additional user. Their Business Plan costs $149 per month and an additional $39 per month for every additional user.
5. HubSpot: All-in-One Lead Generation Software Tools for Online Marketing
HubSpot brings a complete CRM platform with all the tools and integrations you need to grow better, irrespective of whether you want to increase leads, accelerate sales, streamline customer service, or build a powerful website. In addition, their marketing software helps you grow traffic, convert more visitors, and run complete inbound marketing campaigns at scale.
- Helps automatically publish emails, recorded calls, and sales notes to a contact’s timeline so you can quickly find the information you need to personalize your follow-up.
- Helps automatically assign new leads to the right sales reps, create follow-up tasks, and add new deals to your pipeline.
- Use their free dashboard to see how many sales calls were made, emails sent, meetings held, and tasks completed by each sales rep.
Pricing: They bring free and premium plans that grow with you. Editions starting at $0/month for the Free plan. It costs $45/month for the Starter plan and $800/month for the Professional plan, and $3,200/month for the Enterprise plan.
6. Pardot: Best B2B Marketing Automation Tool for Lead Generation
The marketing automation solution, Pardot, helps companies create meaningful connections, generate more pipelines, and empower sales to close more deals. In addition, they help affect a streamlined lead generation and management and keep your pipeline fully stocked with a steady flow of high-quality leads using their landing pages, forms, search tools, and social connectors.
- Helps add beautifully branded landing pages without the IT overhead.
- Helps with progressive profiling collects new information at each interaction.
- Help understand the impact of your SEM and SEO efforts.
- Help make social media marketing a measurable and straightforward task.
Pricing: Their Growth plan helps fuel growth with more innovative marketing automation and costs $1250. Their Plus plan helps dive deeper with marketing automation and analytics and costs $2500. Their Analytics plan helps power innovation with artificial intelligence and analytics and costs $4000. Finally, their Premium plan makes you Enterprise-ready features with predictive analytics and support and costs $15,000.
7. Keap: Best Marketing Automation Tool for Lead Generation
Keap helps you improve and grow your business and sales. Their CRM and sales, and marketing tools help you get more done with less work so you can grow your business. Their automating follow-up ensures you’re responding to leads and client needs immediately. They help make a repeatable sales process that makes it easy for you to set up appointments, track leads, and get quotes accepted all from your CRM.
- With Easy Automations, you can save time by automating repetitive tasks in just minutes with simple templates to capture new leads, assign tasks, and send emails that turn your leads into paying clients.
- With Campaign Builder, harness the power of our most advanced automation that can be configured any way you need it for more complex business processes.
Pricing: KeapGrow would cost you a minimum of $56 each month, and KeapPro starts at $105 each month. For InfusionSoft, you would have to pay a minimum of $140 every month.
8. Marketo: Best Lead Generation and Management Tool
Marketo makes the complexities of the buyer journey simple and helps get measurable results from acquisition to advocacy with experiences that keep customers engaged and coming back. It helps identify, engage and accelerate customer experience and better customer engagement.
- Engage the right customers through behavior tracking
- Quickly build and scale automated marketing campaigns
- Determine how marketing and channels impact revenue
Pricing: They have several plans available, but you would have to make a personal effort to know their prices. Their Select Plan offers essential marketing automation and measurement, and their Prime plan brings full lead and account-based marketing with journey analytics and AI personalization. Their Ultimate plan brings complete and powerful experience automation with premium attribution, and their Enterprise plan helps achieve the highest degree of scale and flexibility.
Customers are now more educated than ever before and have access to all the information right at their fingertips. They can look up reviews and compare you and your competitors before purchasing your product, so you must check your abilities and expertise in the field. You need to engage with your customers even before the commencement of the sales cycle and make people aware of your products. This is where you use one of the best lead generation software tools for online marketing and get more done in little time. I hope this helps.