To make a business successful, you do not just need to keep up with helping and pleasing your existing customers but also actively try to bring new ones. The idea is to retain your current customers and actively make attempts to get more customers. The common perception is that lead generation is limited to simply getting people to visit your site, but it is much more than that. It is also extended to collecting their information and driving communication so that you can turn casual traffic into loyal customers. Another widespread perception is that lead generation is equivalent to more leads and, thus, more money. But the truth is that companies would instead focus on quality leads over quantity leads, and if you wish to do this at scale, you have to invest in automated lead generation platforms. Most of the top-performing companies are using marketing automation already. You need to use one of the best free lead generation software tools. The best have been mentioned here already.
How to choose the best free lead generation software tools?
The best free lead generation software tools will vary for each of the companies depending on various factors. Therefore, one cannot correctly stipulate that one lead generation software would work for everyone perfectly. The idea is that every software company has different things to offer and which one is the best for you is dependent on the kind of needs you have and what the software provides. Therefore, you have to truly research what the market has to offer and know your business by heart.
The software is the perfect marketing, sales, and service software that would ideally help your business grow with absolutely no compromises. It offers a complete CRM platform with all the tools and integrations you need to grow better, irrespective of whether you want to increase leads, accelerate sales, streamline customer service, or build a powerful website. In addition, you can get started with their free tools for lead generation and upgrade as you grow and your needs increase.
- Helps create content your prospects crave and make it impossible to miss and attract attention easily.
- Helps turn more visitors into leads with a personalized yet scalable strategy.
- Helps customize your platform and gives marketing the credit it deserves.
MailChimp is known to bring marketing smarts for big ideas and helping small businesses do big things with the right tools and guidance every step of the way. They bring your audience data, marketing channels, and insights together so you can reach your goals faster- all from a single platform. In addition, it makes it incredibly easy to connect all your tools to Mailchimp and unlock even more features and take marketing to a whole new level.
- Helps collect the data you need to send your customers personalized, relevant content.
- Their audience dashboard gives you the tools you need to understand contact data and act on it—all in one place.
- Their segmentation tools make it easy to send campaigns that matter to your audience.
- They bring powerful reporting in a digestible format that makes it easy to know what’s working. Track performance, monitor trends and see how you stack up.
- They allow automation to help add a personal touch.
The free collaboration platform, Bitrix24 has been trusted by more than 8 million organizations. It helps you measure, collaborate and automate and is a significant help if your marketing team is struggling with any of it. They allow you to generate more leads, improve conversion rates, provide superior customer service and put marketing on autopilot.
- Automate routine tasks and free your time for what’s important
- DIY (Doesn’t require automation consultants)
- Know what your customers want before they do
The SaaS solution for relationship marketing and management, Sendinblue is the most innovative and intuitive platform for growing businesses. They help you thrive digitally as they guide your business with the proper marketing and sales tools. They allow you to reach the right people, produce the right content, concentrate on essential tasks, and rest on autopilot with automation.
- Help be everywhere your customers are and communicate with emails, SMS, chat, and more.
- Helps build stronger relationships by keeping track of all your customer details in one place.
- Helps save time and boost time by automating segmentation and marketing messages.
- Helps create a more targeted visitor experience with dedicated pages for your campaigns.
Formerly known as Digirank, Loom has successfully and skillfully woven together with the strands of strategic digital marketing for more than ten years now. They help enterprises improve their digital presence and make digital work for them commercially. They help find the right blend of data and creativity, human connection and automation, hard graft, and fun times.
- Helps plan and optimize your website content for your campaign (this might sit on your existing website or as a subdomain, or the campaign might have its microsite)
- It helps ensure your website has good UX (user experience) in a way that enhances your campaign’s objectives and works for Google and users.
- Helps create a promotion strategy via relevant biddable media channels
- Helps create content strategies to support your digital marketing campaign’s needs
Lead generation is not as passive as some software might make you think, and you need to put in the effort and thought into these. However, the software makes it extremely easy to enjoy fruits without much manual effort. We have given you a list of the best free lead generation software tools. Given that lead generation software tools have become necessary for all companies, you must select one from the list given. I hope this helps.